What is Rosehip Oil
What is Rosehip Oil
© www.rosehip-oil.net All rights reserved 2012
Chamomile Tea Benefits
What treat with Rosehip
What is Rosehip Oil?
Properties of this oil is widely used in cosmetics
because they are particularly beneficial for the skin.
Nutrients that make rosehip oil contains the following :
• Vitamin A - in fact, is known as retinoic acid.
This is to protect the skin from the sun, to hydrate
the skin, reduce wrinkles and improving tone
of the skin.
• Oleic acid - omega 9 and is a fatty acid, it is
beneficial for skin smooth and moisturized and
improving general status of the skin.
• Linoleic acid - is a protective barrier against the
effects of environment and is particularly important
to protect skin cell membranes. It is omega-6 and
this is a fatty acid.
• Linolenic acid - this is a fatty acid is Omega 3, and
is an excellent skin care in terms of pollution effects
that are in the atmosphere and regeneration of skin cells.
Is also beneficial for good structure of cell membranes.
• Beta-carotene - an antioxidant, a source of pro-vitamin An is essential for improving the appearance of
the sun damaged complexion and tired. This is useful, in fact, to combat signs of aging.
• Lycopene - it protects complexion from free radicals because it is a very good antioxidant and reduces
the risk of developing skin aging and wrinkles.
• Vitamin C - protects against free radicals because it is an excellent antioxidant.
And in fact, is very important because it helps form collagen.
This product is a rich source of essential fatty acids - in fact, it contains about 80 percent fatty acids.
They are essential to help skin cells to regenerate skin and backed for recovery.
This can be used by anyone and at any age. To give a balance, the oil can be used on dry skin and on the fatty.
The benefits of this product can be attributed to any skin type.
Moreover, this must be used every day, for a constant and prolonged protection of the complexion,
in order not to reach a degraded and old complexion.
t should be used as a preventive measure and certainly the skin will not need and other treatment.