What is Rosehip Oil
What is Rosehip Oil
What is Rosehip Oil?
Properties of this oil is widely used in cosmetics
because they are particularly beneficial for the skin.
Nutrients that make this product contains the following :
• Vitamin A - in fact, is known as retinoic acid.
This is to protect the skin from the sun, to hydrate
the skin, improving wrinkles and skin tone so giving.
• Oleic acid - omega 9 and is a fatty acid, it is
beneficial for skin smooth and moisturized and
improve overall skin condition.
• Linoleic acid - is a protective barrier against
environmental effects and is particularly important
to protect skin cell membranes. It is omega-6 fatty
• linolenic acid - this is a fatty acid is Omega 3,
and is an excellent skin care in terms of pollution
effects that are in the atmosphere and regeneration
of skin cells. Is also beneficial for good structure of
• Beta-carotene - an antioxidant, a source of pro-vitamin An is essential for improving the appearance of
sun damaged skin and tired. This is useful, in fact, to combat signs of aging.
• Lycopene - it protects skin from free radicals because it is a very good antioxidant and reduces the risk
of developing skin aging and wrinkles.
• Vitamin C - protects against free radicals because it is an excellent antioxidant. And in fact, is very
important because it helps form collagen.
This product is a rich source of essential fatty acids - in fact, it contains about 80 percent fatty acids.
They are essential to help skin cells to regenerate skin and backed to recover.
It can be used by anyone and at any age. To give a balance, the oil can be used both on dry
and oily skin. Its benefits can be attributed to any skin type.
Moreover, the oil must be used every day for a constant and prolonged skin protection to the skin does
not get damaged and old.
It should be used as a preventive measure and certainly will not need skin and other treatment.
© www.rosehip-oil.net All rights reserved 2012
Chamomile Tea Benefits
What treat with Rosehip
other natural products: